Jambands.ca

HTML help???- (not music related) LOL

Groove Fetish

I'm not well versed in this stuff so bear with me, my knowledge and experience is quite limited but two things I'll ask about.

Shouldn't line 1 be open? eg:

Line 10 starts closed

& lt;center>. Should it be part of line 9 maybe?

why not spruce it up with bootstrap?

Survey

well Bouche- that looked impressive but when I tried it in the survey kiosk it still coded the values as ok?? and we need the question to show the way i was doing it with the choices on either side f the centered questions.

I hope I can figure this one out- seems like it should work but it just isn't\

We are running the HTML in a program called Medialab that exports the assigned value for the variable (really true for me etc.) to an SPSS and excel file.

But instead of getting 4-1 I get an ok- as if yes the question was answered but not grabbing that value for the radio button?

Why---- there must be some thing I can adapt to it to make it work....help me BOUCHE!!! your my only hope.

I don't think you need two forms. You'll need an action parameter in the form to navigate to.

it'll look like action="your-next-page.asp" or whatever. You can capture the submitted values on that page too but it looks like you're trying to reference an onSubmit function in yet another form tag.

You only need one form.

i've no idea what framework cms you're using...or how it works.

Edited by Guest

You shouldn't have 3 form elements. They don't even have closures.

... your form field shit ...

That should be all you need. Get rid of the other form tags. onSubmit is usually used to call a function like a javascript function for validation and then it would send the form to the receiving page. Action is used to tell the form to submit it's data to a specific page that will handle the data.

more on the form standard by the W3