Jambands.ca

What's the deal with Ghomeshi?

bouche

Some mixed headline's over the weekend that became more clear after I was pointed o a facebook post Ghomeshi made yesterday pre-empting a massive story that was about to be published.

That was a helluva read.  It appears that he's laid the entire alleged truth out there (https://www.facebook.com/jianghomeshi/posts/10152357063881750) to help extinguish the allegations that are hitting land today.  

What do youse think of the whole scenario?  I don't know the guy other than from hearing some cool interviews.  He seems like one of those radio guys that isn't afraid of the truth even if it's coming from his end.

There are folks in the music industry that have been whispering today's headlines for years.

I think that this is way bigger than a jilted ex-lover and a former colleague but let's see how it all plays out.

It is concerning that private lives are no longer private, but in this case the accused may not be worthy of discretion.

Ricky is going to be pissed.

In a recent interview, Jian said that he was going to be a contestant on an upcoming Amazing Race.   When asked who his partner would be he only said that "It will be a great challenge, so whoever it is, I'll have to whip them into shape."

Guest Low Roller

When asked who finished the last piece of cake, she said that Jian beat her to it.

(Horrifically tasteless joke. I apologize for the copy and paste.)