Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
AD

Ottawa FolkFest becomes CityFolk, moves to Lansdowne

You are talking about the Horticulture Building, not the Aberdeen Pavilion (just so nobody is confused)

thx for the correction. I actually never noticed the label on that map for it, and for some reason keep calling it the aberdeen pav. That explains why it was as hot as a greenhouse in there.  horticultury!

This looks promising

What a great weekend! Thanks Portland and Seattle! We are already planning the return, we will see you again soon....Next up is CityFolkFestival in Ottawa! We play there on Saturday and Sunday and we cannot wait! We are being joined by members of The Barr BrothersPink Floydand more...

Had a great time at the Avetts and Wintersleep on Thursday. Hoping to make it back tomorrow. I agree with what everyone above has said re: Ravenlaw stage. The geographical location of the festival is great this year, but for site layout I much prefer Hog's Back.

That was a fun set, and a great way to cap off the weekend. A friend who shall remain nameless said it was "the worst" EO show he'd ever seen. To each his own, I thought it was a ton of fun, and great to see one of our own up there.

Also, I've never been a big Wilco guy, but really enjoyed their set. Lots going on, you know, like, sonically speaking.