Jambands.ca

New festival coming to Toronto area from Bonnaroo co-founder

AD

I think we all just have to accept the fact that we (people our age, not hippies or hipsters- CT) are no longer the target demographic for festivals.

I've been sucked in to attending Hangout this year (brutal I know, although it is a free work trip) and they announced additions today. I knew one of the 5 names and only because one of them nicked a Tom Petty melody.

I'm wondering what the water quality is really like down there at the Hangout beach, on the old Alabama coast. Those few thousands of gallons of dispersants they dumped into the gulf have really, really f-ed it up. Not that things were ok with 210 million gallons of oil to start with, but......  

I recommend: 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/25/corexit-bp-oil-dispersant_n_3157080.html

and maybe staying out of the water. 

I think we all just have to accept the fact that we (people our age, not hippies or hipsters- CT) are no longer the target demographic for festivals.

I've been sucked in to attending Hangout this year (brutal I know, although it is a free work trip) and they announced additions today. I knew one of the 5 names and only because one of them nicked a Tom Petty melody.