Jambands.ca

So, who put their mail order in today?

Velvet

NW- My friend in Hamilton had the identical thing happen. Hopefully we are talking about the same order and this isn't something that is happening more than once. I'm talking about Lindy's father in law and Lindy was to get some of that mail order.

Glad to hear this wasn't more than one occasion. I just got off the phone and my friend will be getting his tickets reissued from  GDTSTOO.. They are all good but the people that buy these stolen tickets will be dissappointed when they find out at the gate as their barcode gets rejected and they don't get in !

Glad to hear this wasn't more than one occasion. I just got off the phone and my friend will be getting his tickets reissued from  GDTSTOO.. They are all good but the people that buy these stolen tickets will be dissappointed when they find out at the gate as their barcode gets rejected and they don't get in !

awesome !

I think those city winery shows will be great with some tasty surprise sit ins. Jonathan Wilson appears to be well respected and connected

I cannot pass up the DSO - Rex benefit show on July 2nd, but I do have 3 tix for the Kimock & Jerry Joseph brunch at City Winery on the 3rd.

I might have some DSO extras if anyone is in need for the 2nd.

Got my tix today!!  Woohoo!!  The order was correct and the tix are real purty.  It is a relief to have them at last.

Nice one !

I'm happy for you & jealous at the same time.

I called home to TO last night and mine are still not there.

Sent GDTSTOO an email and got a reply that they won't be answering emails and providing tracking numbers for priority postage orders.

WTF...I have no idea what courier service they are using, if/when they were sent, no way to track the order, and not a damn thing i can do on the other side of the world.

Did you do priority mail Phorbesie?  Or regular mail?

Anyone else still waiting on their mail order tix?

Thanks Phorbesie

I just got off the phone and my friend will be getting his tickets reissued from  GDTSTOO.. 

Do you know how your friend got in touch with GDTS TOO ?

The automatic email reply is still on and no one has replied to my messages.

Does anyone have a phone number?

I'm impatient...

The deadline to return any tickets is June 22nd (not that I want to return them), and I leave for Chicago 2 weeks from tomorrow

.. wonder why they left mailing of the tickets so close?

Agreed !

Jay, you have given a lot to this community and kicked down free tix to me in the past.

If you want/need a ticket for the Dark Star Orchestra REX benefit at the Vic Theatre on July 2nd, I have an extra that I'd love to pass on to you.

Let me know and we can meet up in Chicago.

I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza.

My tix will be waiting for me at will call.

I'll be vacationing in Amsterfdam at the end of July and might hit up the John Butler Trio at Paradiso

There, your name is on the ticket and you don't get in unless your I.D. matches your ticket !

How's that for curbing scalping...

The tickets for this concert are personalized.
Personalized means that when you place an order you need to enter the first and last name of each attendee, this is mandatory. 
This information will be printed on the tickets. There will be a check at the entry of the venue to see if your ticket matches the data on your ID. 
Before you start placing your order: Make sure that you have the first and last name of each attendee. You can't adjust this information after your purchase.
Bring your ID to the concert venue, and this also goes for the other attendees. Entry to the concert will be denied when the name on the ticket doesn't match the name on the ID.
The name of the ticket holder will show on the entry scanning equipment, which means that changing the name on the ticket yourself will not work.

Yes me and my mailbox have become real close again.  Also received confirmation email from TM that tickets have been printed, but nothing delivered yet.  Not too worried as everyone seems to be in the same boat.  Just in the past couple of days it has all set in again and I am getting SOOO excited for the magic.  Sounds like a sizeable contingent is making its way from southern Ontario.  11 more sleeps! Only 9-10 before we get on the road...

By the way, does anyone know or has heard anything about whether we are being issued 1 ticket for all three nights if you got the 3 night tickets via ticketmaster?  Seems to read that way.  If so, will we be able to trade our tickets for a night or shuffle amongst friends?  Seems a little crazy to do it that way...I mean how many hippies will end up losing their ticket over the course of a three night run in Chicago?