Jambands.ca

Epic Covers

Guest Low Roller

Let the record show that this is my "I love everybody" song. I dont know why, I dont know how and it aint this particular version. It's all of them that make one thing. One sound. One......sound.......I love this song and I am going to be posting this one forever because.....because.............I love my brother..............

I have been playing this show off and on since last night and I gotta say..........wait until you hit the Reuben and Cherise because it is all out mayhem. 

Having said that everytime I see the drummer I get freaked out and think of Ed Kemper - speaking of which, I have enjoyed learning about serial killers throughout my life and there is an EXCELLENT series on Netflix right now entitled Mindhunter, David Fincher is all you need to know, that I cant recommend enough. Yeah, I am weird. Fuck you Velvet.

Kempermugshot.jpg

1 hour ago, Booche said:

Having said that everytime I see the drummer I get freaked out and think of Ed Kemper - speaking of which, I have enjoyed learning about serial killers throughout my life and there is an EXCELLENT series on Netflix right now entitled Mindhunter, David Fincher is all you need to know, that I cant recommend enough. Yeah, I am weird. Fuck you Velvet.

Kempermugshot.jpg

Just finished watching the last episode this afternoon. Not too bad a show. Better have a second season though, otherwise not too sure.

Re-reading this I should qualify a post I made " I have enjoyed learning about serial killers throughout my life "

At a couple of points in my life I got into that stuff pretty heavily and I am unsure of how much I enjoyed those learnings. The latest was a couple of years ago and I had to stop because I was starting to lose my shit based on how much insanity I was delving into. The same thing happened the first time in my early 20's "This shit is fucked up!"

Having said that, watch Mindhunter. It is fantastic and soft compared to actually researching serial killers. All you need to know is that David Fincher is a producer. Look up his name on IMDB. He is one of my cinematic favorites.