Jambands.ca
Guest Low Roller

Epic Covers

God bless Passed Out Guy for directing my attention to this insanity........................perfect drummer is perfect. 

and a reminder to those who have forgotten how killer this group was in their few times playing live

Edited by Booche

I hadnt watched the King of the Teles in a while Esau. That is so fucking sweet. It's pretty much impossible to top that number. If there were a scorecard I would put my vote on you as the winner for 'Best Pick" in this thread but my bias is that I am already all in with Roy Buchanan doing Hey Joe. 

On 6/20/2018 at 10:51 PM, Booche said:

I hadnt watched the King of the Teles in a while Esau. That is so fucking sweet. It's pretty much impossible to top that number. If there were a scorecard I would put my vote on you as the winner for 'Best Pick" in this thread but my bias is that I am already all in with Roy Buchanan doing Hey Joe. 

Roy just blows me away.. 

Edited by Esau.
Mushrooms.

That version of Search and Destroy is pretty killer, no pun intended, from a band I dont normally care for. They got shirts off for Iggy.

Good fucking job Chilly Willy. 

I love this thread.

Edited by Booche