Jambands.ca
Guest Low Roller

Epic Covers

God-damn, I love that Bouncing Around The Room. That's a proper hometown tribute including song teases of Slave, PYITE , First Tube and a melody I couldnt place during the intro chords. Every Phishead needs to watch/listen to that one. That's totally epic. 

Edited by Booche

On 8/14/2018 at 10:57 PM, Booche said:

God-damn, I love that Bouncing Around The Room. That's a proper hometown tribute including song teases of Slave, PYITE , First Tube and a melody I couldnt place during the intro chords. Every Phishead needs to watch/listen to that one. That's totally epic. 

Its a pretty awesome cover that's for sure. Gets a lot of play around here. While I love OCMS, I was really impressed that they didn't bluegrass it up.

Man I miss the Gourds, but Shinyribs (Kevin Russell of the Gourds) never disappoints.

https://www.wideopencountry.com/the-next-waltz-brokedown-palace/

Shinyribs records a cover of Grateful Dead's "Brokedown Palace" produced by Bruce Robison. Also featured on this song are members from The Band of Heathens and The Trishas.

Edited by Esau.