Jambands.ca

Epic Covers

Guest Low Roller

Trey is NOT a cover there bud and it aint even epic. Passed Out Guy and I saw the epic solo acoustic version of this song preceeded by the fire marshals shutting down his band because the balcony was raining on the wastoids below. I was on said balcony so I planned on surfing a bolder on my way down. Anyways, here is a fucking epic cover

2 hours ago, Booche said:

Trey is NOT a cover there bud and it aint even epic. Passed Out Guy and I saw the epic solo acoustic version of this song preceeded by the fire marshals shutting down his band because the balcony was raining on the wastoids below. I was on said balcony so I planned on surfing a bolder on my way down. Anyways, here is a fucking epic cover

That balcony was moving at least a foot up and down.  Was wild to stop dancing and just ride the wave of the balcony. Scarey Shit but epic Pebbles and Marbles to say the least.

12 hours ago, Booche said:

Passed Out Guy and I saw the epic solo acoustic version of this song preceeded by the fire marshals shutting down his band because the balcony was raining on the wastoids below. I was on said balcony so I planned on surfing a bolder on my way down.

Was that in Utica, October, 2002? I think I was up there, too.

Aloha,

Brad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...