Jambands.ca

RBC Bluesfest 2015 lineup

bouche

Solidly OK lineup. I see a lot I will enjoy, but not much I am super psyched about. Only thing really Bucket List is Deep Purple. Surprising how many artists I have seen before, usually in my 20s (Richard Thompson, Robyn Hitchcock, saw the Tea Party about half a dozen times before they were signed and not at all afterwards).

Guest Low Roller

July 14th: Skynard, Edwards Sharpe, John Butler, Future Islands, Metz, Antibalas, Black Lips

July 15th: Chvrches, Run The Jewels, Gaslight Anthem, De La Soul, Black Mountain, beat the traffic when Hedley hits the stage

That's probably it if I had to spend money on going.

Guest Low Roller

Definitely ups the star power for the event.

I wouldn't go out of my way to see him perform, but it would be interesting to see one of the most hyped performers out there currently.

Definitely ups the star power for the event.

I wouldn't go out of my way to see him perform, but it would be interesting to see one of the most hyped performers out there currently.

I would definitely go out of my way NOT to see him.  I'm a bit surprised that he hasn't taken over Westfest yet.

So for the 3-day passes, which are loaded onto an RFID card this year, there is a $5 service charge per day, then a $5 service charge for the order. Then I backed out of the order to reevaluate. So even before tax and shipping (and perhaps a handling charge which was TBA) there is a 20% markup on the tickets.