Jambands.ca

Has anyone seen this!?

gentlemonkey

I hope it is real,this guy has been harassed and harassed.....

I believe Greg Hemmings took his pic the first time,Greg has mentioned many times his disapprove for the tastlessness folks display with this dudes picture,I tend to agree 100%....

maybe taking some other folks pictures that like to post the pictures of this kind soul and do the same will give em an idea of what its like to be made fun of.

I seriously hope this is real.

Thanks for the link.

fake. (if you read further on the ween forum, they go into how.)

but it was very well done! lol, wook #17... he shouldn't be so upset, if you see all the things people have done to his picture, he should really be proud to have inspiried such creativity! i agree it started out as not-very-nice, but it's morphed into near celebrity for wook #17 (they even have tracking map for sightings!). if he has any sense of humour, it'd hard not to appreciate it on some level. he supposedly even has people on the lookout for him at shows now, in the world of ween he's practically an icon.

ha, i bet the star wars kid is happy to have the torch passed....

I can't believe you all beat me to this. Yes the Princess is write in Weendom he is an icon and very desirable to run into at a Phish show, which of course Ween fans don't attend but if they do it's too mock people. Wook #17 as he's been dubbed has been sighted a number of times recently and the kids go off about it. They want to get their pictures taken with him and rub him like a leprechaun. Lately he's been seen at shows and not fond of the attention he's gotten has said he's contacted a lawyer or has one looking into what is essentially the Ween.net forums campaign against him. The kids on that board are fucking hilarious and harsh as shit, lots of good lingo like calling your girlfriend your yak.

Oh man, that is so fake, but hilarious anyway. Just read the TV appearances portion again and you know it's a gas:

"While Ms. Couric was sympathetic to Mr. Patchcomb's situation (perhaps helped by his generosity - before the interview, Ms. Couric was seen with her charateristically gigantic toothy smile, saying to a co-worker, "I like this guy. Why? Two words: heady. nugs."), he faced a much more aggressive front when appearing on both Hannity and Colmes and the O'Reilly Factor.

Alan Colmes attempted to express some encouraging words, but neither he nor Mr. Patchcomb were able to get more than a syllable in over Sean Hannity's dialogue. Mr. Hannity spent the entire show asking Mr. Patchcomb why he was threating homeland security and why he is so against President George Bush. He also attacked Mr. Patchcomb for not answering the questions, equating that with him being the 21st member of the Sept. 11th hijackers."

[big Grin]

You think our threads run long! The "Official Wook #17 Thread" is up to 43 pages on Ween.net. Here's the page where someone entered the doctored subpoena. This all started when someone actually met Wook #17 and he knew all about the mocking of him and apparently threatened a lawyer. As if, it's like suing kung.

not to mention, what the photoshop bandits are doing is really no worse than the photographer posting that picture anywhere in the first place. i mean c'mon, have you seen the picture? it's not exactly the most flattering shot, the photographer knew full well people were going to make fun of the guy when he posted it. if he wanted to be nice he would never have released it at all.

Archived