Jambands.ca

Prince in Toronto - May 19

bouche

Since I couldn't go, I was trying to get tickets anyway to see what was coming up.  A set of row U popped up, and I messaged a friend in TO who wanted to go and I couldn't get her info fast enough.  I read they were non-transferable, so I couldn't order with my CC.  Couldn't do it fast enough.  Then Pits were appearing, totalling around $600 for 2.  She didn't want to pay that much, but while that's a hard bill to swallow, the pit right in front of Prince will be an incredible place to be tonight. Unfortunately, she couldn't reasonably priced tickets either.  

Made it in for the second show.  It was incredible.  The whole room was on its feet from start to finish.

6. (Muddy Waters cover)
  11. Encore:
  18. (Vanity 6 cover)
  20. (Sheila E. cover)
  27. (The Time cover)
  28. Encore 2:
  30. (Elvis Presley cover)

i am going phorbesie baring i score tickets. I am driving solo and going with my sister who lives in montreal. I plan on driving back right after the show as i have swimming with the boys sunday morning at 8 am. let me know

An hour after the sale, I was easily pulling up tix for nearly any section. Cheapest was $100.   The only ticket I wanted was in the PIT.  Super close to prince and only $100 more than the far away seats.  I don't want to spend the cash, so didn't jump in.

BTW, tix are still coming up.  I thought this would be sold out heures ago