Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
fluffhead77

EPL '15-'16

Goddamn it. I've been hoping that somehow Spurs were going to secure his services over the last few years. I love this guy! Obviously not since Poch came along because  I think he's doing wonders at The Lane, but Klopp going to 'Pool just bums me out. I think he's one of the top talents in the world of coaching and so young still. He's probably going to take some time to mould them in his image, but I'm not exactly looking forward to facing a recently fired up Scouse side because of this addition. 

New Leeds boss Steve Evans, April 2013:

“Leeds are not a big club. Don’t get me wrong, they used to be, now they’re just a circus run by puppets, watched by blinkered seals. If they ever offered me a job I’d turn it down. I want to be captain of a cruise liner, not the Titanic.”

Leicester City’s success on the pitch has been sending shockwaves through the city with the celebrations of fans being picked up by equipment used to detect earthquakes.

Supporters jumping up and down at the King Power Stadium when Leicester grabbed an 89th-minute winner against Norwich City caused a quake with a magnitude of 0.3, researchers have said.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/08/leicester-city-fans-earthquakes