Jambands.ca

Apparently Bluesfest is announcing their lineup tomorrow?

Velvet

Seems pretty crazy-early for Bluesfest, and they have nothing on their fb or website, or even really on their main Twitter feed (is that the right terminology?), but in their twitter responses there are plenty of mentions that they're announcing tomorrow.

1. @kassyp123 Prices for the pre-sale will be released in the website when the lineup is announced tomorrow.

3.  In reply to KapBoy77

@KapBoy77 Sorry, missed this one. The lineup will be up on our website before you wake up, unless you're a morning show host on the radio.

And finally the last #teaser for #rbcbluesfest2016. Tune in Tues to see if your guesses all wknd were correct

@Laney_Barrett THE LINEUP WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY!!! (I don't know why we're all shouting)

2 retweets16 likes

Retweet

More
  7.  In reply to Jeremie Genest

@JrmGenest Roughly 48 hours before. The lineup will be announced on Tuesday. The pre-sale starts on Thursday at 10 am.

View conversation
    3 retweets6 likes

Retweet

More
  8.  In reply to Emily :))

@emiboo__ The pre-sale will be online starting at 10 am. A link to the ticket site will be up on our website.

Cue the inevitable kvetching about how this is the worst lineup ever, but I am seeing lots of stuff that I am looking forward to. John Fogerty, Bryan Ferry, Ben Harper, Joe Jackson, Tal Wilkenfeld, RHCP, Duran Duran, the Monkees, Yukon Blonde ...if you can't find something to enjoy, you are just too damned finicky.

7 hours ago, Rob Not Bob said:

Cue the inevitable kvetching about how this is the worst lineup ever, but I am seeing lots of stuff that I am looking forward to. John Fogerty, Bryan Ferry, Ben Harper, Joe Jackson, Tal Wilkenfeld, RHCP, Duran Duran, the Monkees, Yukon Blonde ...if you can't find something to enjoy, you are just too damned finicky.

Agreed.  Very interested in Joe Jackson and Duran Duran.

Monahan said on CBC this morning that all headliners for all days of programming have been announced.  So as of now it looks like there's a 2 day break.  I imagine he's working like crazy to fill the place for another night though.