Jambands.ca

Prince / Montreal / Monday

AD

I saw one of these shows in Detroit last year and it was unfreakingbelievable. If you can make it you should at all costs. The man is a legend and his live show confirms that fact.

We dropped a few bills on tickets without much planning due to the short notice. On show day we sort of regretted it because the weather for the drive was terrible but once he started all regret disappeared. 3 and a half hours later we were laughing about how crazy we would have been to have not gone.

" I saw one of these shows in Detroit last year and it was unfreakingbelievable. " - to be fair, you didnt see a Prince piano solo show - if this were of the same caliber in which we saw Prince from midnight until 4am then I would be considering it but at 400 bucks for a pair of tickets...........yes, it would be freaking amazing but I just dont have the budget myself.

20 hours ago, Booche said:

" I saw one of these shows in Detroit last year and it was unfreakingbelievable. " - to be fair, you didnt see a Prince piano solo show - if this were of the same caliber in which we saw Prince from midnight until 4am then I would be considering it but at 400 bucks for a pair of tickets.......

You're right about that, I didn't realize it was a solo show. I didn't read the details, I just thought this was another one of his shows that he announces and plays within 3 or 4 days.