Jambands.ca

How Louis C.K. handles ticketing

bouche

ps. A word about TICKETS….

Tickets for this tour, as always, are available through my website louisck.net

Tickets for every seat at every show (with a few exceptions) are one price. Most tickets are $50 or less. There are no ticket fees for any shows. My agent worked hard to accomplish this by negotiating in every city and finding venues that were willing to help us make the shows affordable. In some cases, the venues and I are splitting the ticket charges between us so you don’t have to pay it. In the end it’s worth it to me because I don’t want coming to see me to be a painful choice for anyone and either way I’m making plenty of money on the tour. I sincerely hope that everyone takes advantage of this by simply buying the affordable tickets and coming to the shows. For those of you who plan to take the opportunity of the simple and cheap ticketing on this tour to make a profit at the expense of my fans, please note that we are working hard to prevent scalping and that if you resell your tickets at an unfair price, you are risking having your tickets invalidated. Also if you purchase tickets to my shows from Stubhub or other scalping sites, that ticket may not be valid.

If you buy tickets to one of my shows and you can’t go, or you somehow get stuck with them, please contact us at Lcktix16@gmail.com and we will try to help you get your money back. If you buy tickets from a reseller and they get cancelled, please contact us here because we probably now have that ticket and are going to throw it back on sale at the original price and you could get it that way. In any case, you can always reach out and we will try to help you.

That’s in America. In Europe and Israel I don’t honestly know what we are charging because the ticketing systems there are very different. It’s taken us a few years to build the relationships we have with the venues and ticket companies here in the states so we could pull this off. Over there we are trusting their system to take care of you.

I'm glad to see he is using some more mainstream venues this time around. The last time I saw him and he tried to thwart Ticketmaster AND scalpers we ended up in an area of Detroit that should have been called Beirut After-Dark. It was fucking scary, like honestly 'look over your shoulder and expect your car window to get smashed', scary.