Jambands.ca

2 hours ago, RobL said:

Anyone have presale sale code for ottawa and Kingston.  Thanks

I remembered at 10:15 that I had a presale email.   Apparently that was too late. Both Kingston and Ottawa were unavailable.

4 more shows have been added:

July 26 – Vancouver, BC - Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena

July 30 – Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place

August 3 – Calgary, AB - Scotiabank Saddledome

August 14 – Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

Missed the pre-sale...  hoping to score tickets to Kingston show... I'll be back in Canada at that time, might be a pretty emotional show... still gotta get my hip fix!  I've only seem them twice.. once in Halifax with Rheostatics  ('97) and at Eden fest ('96)

I pulled 4 from the TM app for Hamilton at 1017 on Monday and got to the pay now stage and got booted so tried again and pulled 4 again 10 minutes later and it went through with a confirmation email.

4 hours later the confirmation for the first 4 I got booted from comes in to, way to go ticketmaster! At least I got to choose which 4 I wanted after sitting on hold for 30 minutes trying to fix their error. I would have kept them all if there wasn't a 4 ticket limit

I'm sickened by the public reaction to the ticket pre-sales so far. I bet The Hip's team feel like taking their ball and going home.

This went from an awesome victory lap to a whine fest of epic proportions.

I hope and trust that you'll all get the tickets that you seek or that you'll understand that this isn't a giant StubHub conspiracy it is simple supply and demand.

While I don't think your comment was directed at me I think there are certainly problems with the system that go far beyond supply and demand. I don't think people would whine much if the tickets were in the hands of fans at reasonable prices. This problem is nothing new to us

This wasn't directed at anyone on here or anyone specific in the internet world, I just hated to read all of the gripes about tickets. At the end of the day a true Canadian icon is going to hit the road with his band rather than spend valuable time with his family. To whomever gets in, good on ya!