Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
c-towns

Warren Haynes' Last Waltz 40th Anniversary show in Toronto

Our tix were $70 but that was the lowest price (balcony), there were also tix for $175.  i thought it was expensive even then but i really wanted my mom and sister to see a show at the gorgeous Saenger theater, and knew they'd be familiar with the music.

i wouldn't have gone for 175 a ticket, but i guess i've paid that for other shows before, so it depends on how much you want to go.  i guess the show will be better on tour since they'll be practiced, not just a one-off.

Edited by phorbesie

22 hours ago, phorbesie said:

Our tix were $70 but that was the lowest price (balcony), there were also tix for $175.  i thought it was expensive even then but i really wanted my mom and sister to see a show at the gorgeous Saenger theater, and knew they'd be familiar with the music.

This??? niiiiice.

On Friday I am pretty sure the cheapest tickets listed (on TM) were around $100. Good to see that now they cheapies are $63.

There are four pre-sales happening tomorrow (Monday) at 10:00 AM.  Can anyone hook us up with pre-sale passwords?  I see that Blackbird has used the code WALTZ for some of the other pre-sales in other cities. Others?

The Last Waltz tribute from the Capitol Theatre tonight is being webcast on nugs.net

I went a couple of years ago to this and it was phenomenal.

If anyone wants to split on the cost, you can usually share up to 4 times. I'd be willing to pay nugs and gather from folks. It is $20 US for HD.