Jambands.ca

Bob Dylan touring Canada

Velvet

I just got the targeted advertising for this on FB.  18 show Canada tour! That's pretty awesome.

Has anyone here been to the Tribute Communities Centre in Oshawa?  Wondering what it is like as a venue.  Looks like the easiest alternative to the ACC show for Toronto dwellers.

Bob Dylan and His Band
Thursday, June 29, at 8 p.m.

Exclusive pre-buy opportunity available on
Thursday, March 23 from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.

PROMO CODE: TRIPLICATE

Bob Dylan and His Band will be at Richcraft Live at Canadian Tire Centre on Thursday, June 29 in support of his new upcoming album Triplicate.  Bob Dylan’s first 3-disc album features thirty brand new recordings of classic American songs and will be released on March 31.

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, March 24, at 10 a.m.

Limit of eight (8) tickets per person, account and/or credit card per order.
Limit of four (4) tickets per person, account and/or credit card per order if you are purchasing in the first 10 rows.

Crazy how much of Canadian Tire Centre is blocked off.  I was happily surprised during presale to see that less than half the venue was available but today during regular onsale I noticed the 300 sections are now off the map.  That leaves what, maybe 4,000 seats in a 20,000 seater?

Regardless I picked up 5th row floors on the presale.  The only downside will be missing The Donny McCaslin Group at jazzfest that night, but I'll deal somehow!

Also, tickets have been on sale for twenty minutes and there are still 7th row floors for Kingston.  Looks like Dylan is having a hard time selling tickets.  I'm sure if sales keep dwindling Dylan will eventually stop bothering to go on tour.