It's Ice

Ghost

Ocean Sing

Mr. C

Carini

Sand

Oh Canada :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for shows: 4 ; 13 ; 3 ; 12 ; 8 ; 2 ; 6 ; 10 ; 1 ; 5 ; 11 ; 9 ; 7   (this is difficult cause I only attended the last 3 shows while the rest were from the lazy-boy) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuckin' right Cuz and I lost my shit during that Page song. We didnt know it and I went crazed.I just listened to the accapela Strawberry Fields Forever and wanted to cry about how much I love how this band and how they got themselves back to the point whereby you dont want to miss a Phish show. People can argue "1.0" or "2.0" or "3.0" but all that matters is once it gets to the most primal level. "You dont want to miss this show....just in case" - for my money they have been there for a little while. Of course tour openers will always be tour openers but as soon as they unlock the chest, look out.

The Friday night, my brother's birthday  No Men's In No Man's Land > Everything In It's Right Place > What's The Use > Scents > Caspian > Fluffhead fucking floored me. That was some of my favorite Phish I have ever enjoyed live. God bless these live streams. I lost my shit. EIIRP (Everything Thing In It's Right Place - Radiohead) being sprinkled about was brilliant. When I realized what it was I flew out of my seat and started hopping. I think I scared Barrett.

I watched/listened to the last 3 shows , the Sloth shows as we should call them, but II cant wait to relisten to the second set some day. It was all amazing but that one took me all over the places.

This is one of the coolest things Phish have ever done. No wonder Velvet is finally on board. Fold a slice of pizza for that man.

1 hour ago, Booche said:

The Friday night, my brother's birthday  No Men's In No Man's Land > Everything In It's Right Place > What's The Use > Scents > Caspian > Fluffhead fucking floored me. That was some of my favorite Phish I have ever enjoyed live. God bless these live streams. I lost my shit. EIIRP (Everything Thing In It's Right Place - Radiohead) being sprinkled about was brilliant.

This was the best set of the Baker's dozen for me as well, soooo good.

A close second for me is the "Jam filled" night on July 25th where Lawn Boy turned into Lawn Man

You know in Raiders Of The Lost Ark at the end when they open the ark and all the nazi dudes melted?

That's what happened to all the people around me in MSG when Phish started playing that Radiohead song.  Everyone just freakin' melted and there I am with a huge frown on my face, my arms crossed and I'm up to my ankles in melted hippie.   phorbesie leaned in with a suggestion: "Just pretend it's a jam."

"Gawd, what a lousy jam."

Man that Scents and Subtle Sounds gets into some fun places but damn it hurt getting there. Not the best of beginnings but I have always loved where this song goes. Picking up and finishing off NMINML was brilliant. My God do I love it when they fall into a groove and just sit back in there for a while. Favourite SASS seen being Deer Creek 03.

Edited to add... that was freakin great!

• 3 months later...