Jambands.ca

My first new topic in a while

phishtaper

Great band. Loved the album "Lost in the dream". I definitely got the dylan vibe, but also a real springsteen thing at times. Overall though, I'd sum it up as "Boys of Summer - Don Henley"

No not really on that last point but they do remind me of that at times. I can listen to the whole record and enjoy it start to finish. Real nice. Reminds me a lot actually of M83's "hurry up we're dreaming". Different style entirely, but feels similar. Definitely a feeling I enjoy.

Pull the banjolele out of your ears booche. We're going to make beautiful music together. Love this fire/ice relationship. hahaha. EDIT: I swear to god, when I first ready your post I read something completely different. Re reading your post it doesn't sound at all argumentative. You can put the banjolele back in. 

" He also wrote Jacob's Ladder. Still prefer Huey's Version."

I'm starting to wonder if your balls have dropped yet because it's pretty easy to see my dear friend..............you will have to deal with the bluegrass song Pig In A Pen first, listen to ANYTHING Hornsby has done with Ricky Skaggs, and then reality will kick you in the face. Fuuuuuuuuuck Huey Lewis:

Lover, that is not my intention. This is not a "bluegrass" thing. I cant play Steve Vai or bluegrass to save my life. I like what I like and some things sound real to me while others dont. 2 drunk assholes in a living room, not including me, can sound way better than a 100 dollar ticket.

I've tried to catch your wave yet I dont need a surfboard out there anymore. Every time I have tried there has been a fail because it doesn't feel real to me. I would drown because Huey Lewis would be happy to be stuck on me.