Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
DevO

Paul Simon Farewell Tour

Paul Simon at the ACC in Toronto on Tues June 12!

Anyone want to hook a skank up with today's pre-sale code?

Live Nation Presale is tomorrow (Thursday, February 8) at 10am – 10pm Password: ANTHEM

Regular tickets go on sale Friday, February 9 at 12pm.

Tempting....but I saw him somewhat recently at Sony Centre with my son...far better venue than ACC...I think I may just go out on that note.  HUUUGE musical intergenerational and timeless musical presence that I will forever hold dear.

I grabbed a pair as well.  Why not! I've seen him once before, at Massey Hall. I remember a good show, killer band, and also walking out convinced that Paul Simon was battling a cold that interfered with his vocals.

On 2/7/2018 at 8:41 AM, Freak By Night said:

Tickets go on sale Saturday @ noon, which is also the same time I'll be attempting to order some Phish tickets

Did you get Camden tickets?  Are you going both nights?  :)

2 hours ago, phorbesie said:

Did you get Camden tickets?  Are you going both nights?  :)

By the time I got through, all I could get were lawns so I didn't bother. I don't want to drive all that way to sit on the lawn (although I have done that before). Not this time.

Fingers crossed for a Watkins Glen fest!

The lawn there isn't too bad though right?  I recall a nice view of Philly and it seemed pretty roomy at the time.

I got pavs for both nights but was thinking of maybe doing one night on the lawn. The price difference between pav and lawn is pretty substantial.  Let me know if you want me to keep you in mind in case I give up my seats one night. 

But yeah, Watkins Glen! Woo!