WILLIAM PRINCE 
BEN CAPLAN 
TERRA LIGHTFOOT 
CHRIS SMITHER 
SKYDIGGERS 
MONKEYJUNK 
MT. JOY 
GENE CLARK TRIBUTE

Well I went to buy a full pass yesterday but they were sold out already of the earlybird. 

$120 for a 2-day pass seems a bit pricy but since i missed out on the full pass sale i got a pass for the first 2 nights and will just skip the rest, i am happy going just 2 nights.

Edited by phorbesie

• 3 months later...

Awesome show by the Turtles last night at the Danforth, it had been way to long. Great three part harmonies and good gawd does the fiddle player shred that thing. An excellent evening all around. 

Hilarious tweet by the turtles today; 

Very excited to play @CityFolkFest in Ottawa today. Tainted slightly by the sadness of playing at the same time as David Byrne. Honestly, if any of you come to our show while that is taking place you should really take a long look at your life choices

Ha, how forthcoming of them.  Yes great show last night by the Turtles.  I don't have much to add other than a great mix of new and old tunes. 

I have had a few very well seasoned music lovers tell me that Byrne this tour has been one of the best shows they have ever seen.  So ya know....hopefully the turtles still get a good turnout and are crawling around for a while to come

Kudos to Cityfolk for a really awesome week of music!   Cityfolk is the new Jazzfest  - great layout, not too crowded, close to home and a great lineup!

And what a great lineup it was this year!   I enjoyed the sets that I went to see on purpose - David Byrne and TTB - but also was introduced to a lot of great stuff that I had never heard of before.  Weather was stellar throughout, and it was so much fun to see so many friends over the course of the week!  Yay!