Jambands.ca

Does anybody remember laughter?

Davey Boy 2.0

• 3 weeks later...

Man, this guy is going to be hurtin' when he wakes up.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/kingston-impaired-driver-destroyed-vehicle-1.4830155

He went from four wheels to three, then two. Then he put up his dukes.

Police in Kingston, Ont., said a motorist crashed his car into a light post around 1:15 a.m. Wednesday, damaging the side of the vehicle and ripping off one tire.

Undeterred, the man sped off and drove nearly two kilometres until another wheel snapped off, disabling the sedan.

Police said witnesses then saw the driver pull a bicycle from the car's trunk and pedal away.

When officers tried to stop the man about 15 minutes later, he refused to stop. He fell off the bike only when an officer blocked his path with a police cruiser, but the chase didn't end there.

The man fought off the arresting officer, then tried to take on more before he was finally subdued.

The 39-year-old man is charged with driving with nearly two-and-a-half times the legal limit of alcohol in his system and resisting arrest. His driving licence has also been suspended for 90 days.

What was left of the man's car was seized by police and impounded.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 10:45 PM, edger said:

Ha! You have to post your browser history one of these days ;)

It gets deleted when I close my browser.

Henry Rollins Driving App Tells You How Hard It Would Have Been to Get There in the ’80s

henry.jpg

"Noticeably absent from the app is a mute feature; any attempt to silence the app only makes the Rollins narration more irritated."

“I initially downloaded the app because I am a Rollins fan and the price was right,” said Amy Fuller. “But I ended up almost running out of gas because the app just told a 30-minute story about fighting skinheads at a nearby all ages venue that closed down in 1993.”

https://thehardtimes.net/culture/henry-rollins-driving-app-tells-you-how-hard-it-would-have-been-to-get-there-in-the-80s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...