Jambands.ca

Claypool Lennon Delirium at the Danforth April 10

phorbesie

I was so excited until I realized I will be away that week and can't go. 

Have fun folks! 

On the heels of announcing their new album, South of RealityThe Claypool Lennon Delirium has shared the LP’s second single, “Easily Charmed By Fools”. In addition, the band has announced a 12-date 2019 spring tour.

The Claypool Lennon Delirium—led by Les Claypool and Sean Lennon—will open up their tour at Toronto, ON’s Danforth Music Hall on April 10th before stopping at Philadelphia, PA’s Fillmore (4/12); New Haven, CT’s College Street Music Hall(4/13); Boston, MA’s House of Blues (4/14); Brooklyn, NY’s Brooklyn Steel (4/16); Washington, D.C.’s 9:30 Club (4/17); Asheville, NC’s Orange Peel (4/19); Nashville, TN’s Marathon Music Works (4/20); St. Louis, MO’s Delmar Hall (4/23); Minneapolis MN’s Varsity Theater (4/25); Chicago, IL’s Thalia Hall (4/26); and Detroit, MI’s Majestic Theatre (4/27).

In October, The Claypool Lennon Delirium announced the coming release of their second album together, South of Reality, due out February 22 via ATOSouth of Reality is the follow-up to 2016’s Monolith of Phobos, the band’s debut record that displayed their fascinatingly raw authenticity, and 2017’s Lime And Limpid Green EP, which featured psychedelic covers of Pink FloydThe WhoKing Crimson, and Flower Travellin’ Band. 

Edited by phorbesie