Jambands.ca

Phish Summer Tour '19

Northern Wish

Two set of dates are going around today, with the official announcement rumored to be coming by Friday:

First set:

6/12 Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO
6/14 Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN
6/16 Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN
6/18 Molson Canadian Amphitheatre, Toronto, ON
6/20 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
6/21 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
6/22 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
6/24 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
6/25 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
6/26 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
6/28 BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
6/29 BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
6/30 BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
7/2 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
7/3 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
7/5 Fenway Park, Boston, MA
7/6 Fenway Park, Boston, MA
7/9 Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
7/10 DTE Energy Music Theatre, Clarkston, MI
7/12 Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
7/13 Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
7/14 Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI

Second set:

Image may contain: text

Phish Summer Tour 2019 (official):

6/11 Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO
6/12 Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO
6/14 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, Manchester, TN
6/16 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, Manchester, TN
6/18 Budweiser Stage, Toronto, ON
6/19 Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
6/21 PNC Music Pavilion, Charlotte, NC
6/22 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
6/23 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
6/25 Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor, ME
6/26 Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor, ME
6/28 BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
6/29 BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
6/30 BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
7/02 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
7/03 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
7/05 Fenway Park, Boston, MA
7/06 Fenway Park, Boston, MA
7/09 Mohegan Sun Arena , Uncasville, CT
7/10 Mohegan Sun Arena , Uncasville, CT
7/12 Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
7/13 Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
7/14 Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI
8/30 Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
8/31 Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/01 Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO

I booked more hotel rooms and now have to double back to cancel this mornings speculative holds. LOL

Funny enough POG, I have contemplated doing this show sober while bringing Nate onto the lawn. I am not sure how many opportunities he will have to see a Phish show and I suspect he would have a fun. We will hang out with you if it is Nate and I, provided you are up for that idea. Nate would love that insane circus and laugh his head off a ton at stuff I wouldn't ever notice until he pointed it out. 

We would drive back to Kingston after the show. It will depend on what sorts of seats I can work out because if I am deep into the pavilion I am going balls out rock and roll but alot of friends are planning to hit this show, a few who havent seen Phish 3.0

That itself makes me think I am going balls out rock and roll no matter where I am in that venue. 

11 hours ago, Booche said:

Funny enough POG, I have contemplated doing this show sober while bringing Nate onto the lawn. I am not sure how many opportunities he will have to see a Phish show and I suspect he would have a fun. We will hang out with you if it is Nate and I, provided you are up for that idea. Nate would love that insane circus and laugh his head off a ton at stuff I wouldn't ever notice until he pointed it out. 

We would drive back to Kingston after the show. It will depend on what sorts of seats I can work out because if I am deep into the pavilion I am going balls out rock and roll but alot of friends are planning to hit this show, a few who havent seen Phish 3.0

That itself makes me think I am going balls out rock and roll no matter where I am in that venue. 

Either way, I'm sure you'll have a fun.

On 1/14/2019 at 10:33 PM, Booche said:

You just make sure you get yourself there....maaaan!! One way or another

12 hours ago, Booche said:

Phish + Canada + legal weed

Do the math edger 😉

Don't want to reign on your parade, but you do know that Phish has played dozens of concerts in places with legal weed, right?  Fifteen in Colorado since legalization, another five at the Gorge, etcetera and so on...

Though admittedly this will be the first time they've done so on foreign soil (right?...it's officially illegal in The Netherlands...).

5 hours ago, Velvet said:

Don't want to reign on your parade, but you do know that Phish has played dozens of concerts in places with legal weed, right?  Fifteen in Colorado since legalization, another five at the Gorge, etcetera and so on...

Though admittedly this will be the first time they've done so on foreign soil (right?...it's officially illegal in The Netherlands...).

I wonder how much of a difference, if at all,  there will be? Having said that... just when you think you can't get any higher...

Velvet and I got "waitlisted" for the TM onsales. 

If anyone who got selected isn't buying SPAC and could try to pick us up a pair of SPAC seats for either night (any pavilion or balcony, just not lawn) we'll be grateful, the onsale is at noon, after the TO onsale.

Friday link: https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/00005595D7DB4CB1

saturday: https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/00005622D2BB50E4

cheers and good luck to all ticket seekers!

Edited by phorbesie