Jambands.ca

Phish Summer Tour '19

Northern Wish

By the way, I'm making a joke to make a point.  I don't scalp tickets, and a simple view of my Ticketmaster account would easily verify that I have been a "fan" for decades.  Though obviously that doesn't play into it.

It's frustrating to know that if you got selected then you are literally good to go for any/every show of the tour.  Which is to say, if you didn't get selected then you are shut out from any/every show on the tour.

2 hours ago, edger said:

I wonder how much of a difference, if at all,  there will be? Having said that... just when you think you can't get any higher...

I think the only difference will be not having to worry about rollers creepin' up on ya while smoking some herb in the lot. They'll probably focus more of enforcing smoking by-laws inside the show to make up for it though.

Lots of complaints out there about this Verified thing, but it is worth mentioning that for Springsteen on Broadway less than 5% of the seats made it out to secondary markets.

This isn't perfect but it is better than before.

Also I got my code and will do my best for you Phorbs / Velvet..... Can you PM me your phone number so I can be in touch? 

On 1/14/2019 at 10:33 PM, Booche said:

Funny enough POG, I have contemplated doing this show sober while bringing Nate onto the lawn. I am not sure how many opportunities he will have to see a Phish show and I suspect he would have a fun. We will hang out with you if it is Nate and I, provided you are up for that idea. Nate would love that insane circus and laugh his head off a ton at stuff I wouldn't ever notice until he pointed it out. 

We would drive back to Kingston after the show. It will depend on what sorts of seats I can work out because if I am deep into the pavilion I am going balls out rock and roll but alot of friends are planning to hit this show, a few who havent seen Phish 3.0

That itself makes me think I am going balls out rock and roll no matter where I am in that venue. 

To be honest we may be trying for Pavs in the morning. We got right field lower box the first night and upper deck 1st base side for the second night of Fenway so I would like to get him close in TO if possible. 200's or lawns is the way I look at it. Either way we will find a way to hang out!

I got picked for the TM Verified User so add that to my personal math equation earlier in the thread. Dont ask me to get you tickets unless you plan to pay out your ass because Capitalism sucks for you mother fuckin' bitches................

"Don't want to reign on your parade, but you do know that Phish has played dozens of concerts in places with legal weed, right?  Fifteen in Colorado since legalization, another five at the Gorge, etcetera and so on..."

Hopefully I am not a fucking idiot but "reigning" on one's parade seems vastly different that "raining" on said person's parade. If I could have afforded the time and monies for those other Phish shows you are alluding to then most certainly I would have been there. So says the Verified Phan. I assume this gives me Lot Cred now. Eat it bitches. Hugs now come with a dollar sign and the moment will never end until I say it does. The more you give.................et cetera................

Edited by Booche

Well put Booche!

I think the waitlist thing was a surprise for anyone who got that email. BUT, last night around Midnight I got text messages with my access code, and at about 4 AM got a second email saying "you've been selected". So now I'm a Verified Fan too. From the looks of things on Twitter many others have been going through the same process. Good luck to all for decent good seats.

"Reign" was intentional.

I missed the point of your posts.  I thought you were alluding to the fact that everyone was going to be freaking out because Phish was playing somewhere with legal weed.  Now I reaiize that you were talking specifically about you freaking out because you'll be seeing Phish somewhere with legal weed.

My band.

(Oops...I meant "My bad".)

I feel COMPLETELY duped with my Verified Fan experience. Tried for GA in front of the stage when that section was blue. Came back and it said those tickets were gone and then that section greyed out. Tried at least a dozen times for pav tickets, either 2 or 4, and in each instance it came back and said "Another verified fan has already purchased those tickets" - fine. I get it. That happens all the time. 

Here is where things turned shady.

The GA in front of the stage turned blue again so I clicked it and was told I had 4 GA tickets. Bought them. Did all my shit and when it completed they were LAWN tickets, which I never clicked on. No idea how that played out in such a way so the only error I made was not taking a closer look because I wanted to ensure the transaction. Luckily, I bought insurance so I am going to cancel these bastardized tickets after I finally get something I am happy about. Worst case Ontario is I dont get in the PAV and end up bringing Nate but what a crock of shit. 

If it reigns that night that will be the ultimate cake on the icing. 

Edited by Booche

Yeah it was a pretty bad experience. Did not work AT ALL for me on mobile with the app (kept telling me my code was wrong). Which I find weird since the codes were texted to me. Maybe I misread somewhere and I shouldn't have used the app. Anyway, used my computer and ended up getting in. All good. Then I got section 201 row D. Awesome. Bought them. Great. So now in my cart is Section 201 row VV. Huh. Weird. I could have sworn those were row D. Oh well. Got them anyway. I mean I can't complain too much. Still 201. And I didn't go from GA to lawn. But you definitely are not crazy. There was some fuckery going on. 

Everyone is working hard to design a system that can get around you two and make it more just for the rest of us....

Shit show for sure.  I had verified, but was kicked off twice.  Ended up with decent 300s I suppose...was able to pull better 200s after the fact but didn't really want to drop more money.  I suspect there will be a tonne of tickets to be had but I may be out of touch...?

Got Dicks Fields through PTBM.

Originally due to charges on my card I thought I also had Mohegan Sun but I forgot about the crazy exchange rate.

Shut out for both Mohegan this morning, even with 4 people running codes. One person had 4 nice seats for night 1 but the sale didn't go through before resetting the Queue #.

Got 203 Row E for Toronto.

I think I picked a bad day for my physical, I'm hopped up on caffeine and TM nerves!

22 minutes ago, Northern Wish said:

Got Dicks Fields through PTBM.

Originally due to charges on my card I thought I also had Mohegan Sun but I forgot about the crazy exchange rate.

Shut out for both Mohegan this morning, even with 4 people running codes. One person had 4 nice seats for night 1 but the sale didn't go through before resetting the Queue #.

Got 203 Row E for Toronto.

I think I picked a bad day for my physical, I'm hopped up on caffeine and TM nerves!

I got through for first night of Mohegan Sun immediately, like in the first second.  Ended up with the last row of the upper level.

26 minutes ago, Velvet said:

I got through for first night of Mohegan Sun immediately, like in the first second.  Ended up with the last row of the upper level.

Its a small place, its my brothers local arena and he said shows there are killer and  that the last row is like lower 300's at MSG.

If you don't end up going I will take them! I already have on site hotels booked :(

a shitshow the ticket buying experience was this AM.

after getting my verified fan email, and not knowing there was a "queue", I logged on 5 minutes before sale time, and was put in a queue with 2000+ people.

awesome.

at 8 minutes after 11 they let me in a showed a bunch of "blue seats" in 100's and 200's.

of course five times I selected pairs, they would already be taken.

finally I selected a few higher up in 304 (row J if I recall) and scored two.

I remember the time I called using a random persons cell phone from Frontier town and scored 4th row (2000 I believe?).

oh well, can't wait !!!! Phish back in Canada - yay!