Jambands.ca

New Deal New Years review on Jambase

kung

Hey youz New Deal fans!

The New Deal are playing at The Trasheteria in Peterborough on February 6th. MarcO, see ya there?? The Trash is kind of a dump but its a small venue for the likes of tND in 2003 I guess. It should be a good night!

This date may change again though.. This is actually 2nd rescheduling of the show already. STay tuned!

quote:

Originally posted by KevO:

MarcO, see ya there??

Weeknight out-of-town shows are bad for me but we'll see. Thanks for thinking of me though, should be a blast! NYE was off the hook, musically.

I'm hoping for some other Southern Ontario tND shows!

KevO et al - I guess it's not on for the 6th after all. Just got this message from their booking agency:

"Marc, Peterborough is not happening on the 6th unfortunately. We were trying to

figure out a show however due to a number of circumstances it hasn't worked out….Please be informed of this….Sorry for any inconvenience.

Colin Lewis

The Agency Group"

Thanks for the info MarcO! I think dude who is promoting that show is getting a little too anxious in putting out his dates before they're confirmed. That was the third date I've been given! Ah well. Hopefully it works out and tND do some good Ontario touring this Winter.

Archived