Jambands.ca

So, who knows a good cure for insomnia?

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Freak By Night:

The best cure for insomnia is a regular exercise program, and eliminate caffiene and

other stimulants from you diet.

yeah, that and a lobotomy while yer at it!!

my one and only cure is throwing in a tape of the Buds vs the Devils, May 8, 2000... if you watch real hard you can see a shot that they didn't count...

Fuck the sleep,go with the insomnia,after two or three days eat some mushrooms and go with that,then when it looks like you will never sleep again eat some more mushrooms.After five days or so things will start to become very frustrating and not make alot of sense,at this point you will just have to lay down and you will go to sleep.

and remember as they said before.......

always repeat.

Esau13

Only prescription I can write are....

A large dose of Canadian Music brought to you by Uncle Funguy Productions.......

THE MID WINTER MELT DOWN

Pepper Jack's will be seeing its best month so far with crazy show's all month long.

Every Sunday Night the Fat Cats $3

Im thinking we should do a little drumming before the show lets say 8:30 till 10 pm when he band goes on.

Doug Feaver Jan 9th FREE

One Man band

Nero Jan 16th $3

Enough said

DON"T MISS THIS ONE

Jimmy Swift band - Grand Theft Bus SEAMLESS SETS SHOW Jan 22 $6

Two of Canada's best live bands completely set up together and jamming at once on the same stage.

We will also show Greg Hemming's new film A Head's Tale before the JSB/GTB show!

This night on madness starts @ 9pm

DON"T MISS THIS ONE

Tala Jan 30th $3

The Band you all missed last time. They ripped me apart last time.

DON"T MISS THIS ONE

(cont.) To tell you the truth after 4-5 days your train of thought may become a little squirrly and yor perseption of things may become distorted,but all your doc. is going to give youis heavy duty tranquillisers which i would try to avoid. there is my one cents worth.

quote:

So what you're saying is that these bands will put me to sleep? That's some good promoting there.

I doubt it. Re-read

quote:

Dr. Esau.... I like your approach to health-care. Do you write prescriptions?

quote:

Only prescription I can write are....

A large dose of Canadian Music brought to you by Uncle Funguy Productions.......

My advice...hippy trance.

puts me to sleep every time.

Guest Low Roller

How am I suppose to remember to repeat if I'm banging my head against the wall?? Surely I should be so glad as to even remember my own name! -

Archived