Jambands.ca

5 Disc Rotation!

gentlemonkey

Velvet, nice signiture. I'll definitely keep fascist totalitarianism on my list of things to do.

In the meantime....

1. Rheostatics - Don's Last Shows - May/01 - Ted's Wrecking Yard - minty ass Rheos madness

2. BNB - 11/14/03 Call the Office - That night still is one of the best BNB sets I've heard

3. The Who - Who's Next Deluxe Edition - Live Lifehouse Disc 2

4. Breakestra - whatever disc Tungstun just give me - Good stuff

5. Lost in Translation OST

1. XTC

2. BUDGIE Skwak

3. Primus frizzle fry

4. Gomez the 1st one

5. groundhogs split

sorry no jam bands really i like it short and sweet not long winded and boaring.

Gimme a break once and a while 20 min. is to long to play anything unless your pink floyd callibre and i don't know many if any who are

Pink Floyd

Ivor Wynne Stadium

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

June 28, 1975

"Perfectly amazing virtually flawless audience recording; sounds slightly better than “Holes in the Sky”; only rock show ever at this venue; the crowd is like a Japanese one, awestruck and respectfully silent. Either this ROIO or Boston 06.18.75 are the best sounding and the best most electrifying WYWH Tour shows!! It is a must have for any PF fan!!"

Disc: 1

1. Raving And Drooling 12:43

2. You've Got To Be Crazy 13:40

3. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (1-5) 12:32

“This is a song about not being here…” Roger intro

4. Have A Cigar 5:02

5. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (6-9) 12:00

6. Speak To Me 3:03

7. Breathe 3:00

8. On The Run 5:00

9. Time 7:03

Disc: 2

1. The Great Gig In The Sky 6:03

2. Money 9:12

3. Us and Them 7:16

4. Any Colour You Like 9:17

5. Brain Damage 3:52

6. Eclipse 2:08

e:

7. Echoes 26:23

-

Note:This is the text info that came with the disc,I do believe there was another show at Ivor Wynne

Originally posted by Esau:

Note:This is the text info that came with the disc,I do believe there was another show at Ivor Wynne

Yeah, I was gonna say...

I think The Who played at Ivor Wynne once, too - but I believe that this Pink Floyd show was the reason that no more concerts are played at Ivor Wynne Stadium.

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

Yeah, I was gonna say...

- but I believe that this Pink Floyd show was the reason that no more concerts are played at Ivor Wynne Stadium.

Yep it was.

And why I added the note,knowing that folks here get all upset at things like that.

quote:

Originally posted by Esau:

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

Yeah, I was gonna say...

- but I believe that this Pink Floyd show was the reason that no more concerts are played at Ivor Wynne Stadium.

Yep it was.

And why I added the note,knowing that folks here get all upset at things like that.

[Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad]

hehe

Here's the music that provided the soundtrack to my travels between Calgary, Fernie, Nelson and back to Calgary again last week.. I also caught Wassabi Collective in Fernie - quite a different sound now with the new line up, but they are definitely on to something interesting.

- The Sea And Cake - The Fawn

- Jim Guthrie - Now, More Than Ever

- The Slackers - Close My Eyes

- Ben Folds Five - Whatever & Ever, Amen

- DJ Shadow - The Private Press

Archived