Jambands.ca

Ask "hamilton" a question.

MarcO

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by CyberHippie:

Do you like applesauce with your pork chops?

When I'm eating them cold, yes. Although I never think to put any on...

More often, I have pork chops with my applesauce. You know, you're eating it right out of the jar, and you say to yourself, what if I threw some pork chops in here? So I do.

Nice to see you're finally giving back to the community Brian.

Just three questions for you my friend...

1) What happens when you get scared half to

death twice?

2) What was the best thing before sliced bread?

3) After seeing your answers on this thread and

realizing how impressive your intellect is..

Why is your nickname "Stupid"?

Originally posted by little black dog:

1) What happens when you get scared half to death twice?

Then I guess that you're 3/4 dead...

2) What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Sex. It still is, really. Sliced bread is over-rated.

3) After seeing your answers on this thread and realizing how impressive your intellect is.. Why is your nickname "Stupid"?

It's probably because I hang around with you and MarcO. y'know, I'm guilty by association.

Originally posted by bokonon:

why do i love drummers?

Probably because their rhythmic pounding is, frankly, sexual. Drums, drummers, and drumming appeals to your primitive, tribal nature - and what's more primitive and primal and sweaty and sweet than the dance of the two-backed beast?

And drums make you dance. As Steven Wright has observed, "Dancing is a perpendicular expression of horizontal desire. So, like everything else, it's all about sex.

so, hamilton, i'm working on developing a model of stream response to precipitation in low-relief basins that have been disrupted with logging roads and ditches.

i need to develop equations to model the evapotranspiration from slopes (both forested and cleared), wetlands, and lakes. i figure i'll use the full-on potential e.t. for the lakes, but what paremeters would you recommend including in the equations for the actual e.t. for slopes and wetlands (keeping in mind i don't want to spend more than 2 years on this project)???

also, how the hell do i determine the threshold volume of water in the modelled slope, wetland and lake reservoirs????? i think it's important enough to include a threshold - based on the role of antecedent moisture in stream response. i'm thinking i'll base it on porosity for the slopes, but what about the wetlands and lakes???? do you think threshold water content is important enough to include in lakes and wetlands?

my proposal's due by monday, so if you could get on that i'd really appreciate it.

also, why do some farts stink so bad you wanna die and some don't seem to smell at all?!?! how can you tell in advance and prepare by rolling down a window?

Archived