Jambands.ca

Roll Call: ferriswheeler/Dr. Huxtable tonite

bradm

Exert from the ferriswheeler mailing list (Feb. 23):

It's a little known fact that Ferris and The Hux share a ton of history together. In fact, at one point I believe that Egan (fw) and Geoff (dh) had a heated disagreement over a PA system at a keg party. What will happen when these two titans meet again over the pretense of a peaceful little music-blending? It could be bliss, it could be fodder for a new FOX series...

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by dave-O:

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

But seriously....what kinda of goof has "O" for a last name anyways..?!?!

Yeah... "Smith" is a pretty original last name too, bro.

[Razz]

Ladies, ladies, please. Save it for a seemless set insult-slinging vocal jam later tonight. [Wink]

I can hardly sit still either...

... but it may have something to do with the 6 cups of coffee I've consumed trying to keep myself awake while reading patents... freakin' day jobs, eh?! Why won't somebody pay me some decent coin to play my gui-tar??

Hey, you guys could be big if you gave up on the "jam-me" stuff, changed your song format to be more radio-friendly, maybe hook up with a female lead singer, record an album whose songs all have vocals, and try to get a video on MuchMusic and MTV...

Aloha,

Brad

((deeeeep breath)) ((deeeeep breath))

Ok, it's all good.

Yes, the Masses will be in attendace tonight, father Jim Mass, wife Barbara, and the adorable Mass children, Cindy, and awww, lil' Tyler.

Lovers of Phatty Jams, God & Country :

The Mass family

-

.....what a publicity whore you are Dave-O!!!

It is true.

Egan and I did lock-horns on one occasion over music being played through (my) PA [Wink] while I may have overreacted, it was due wholly to a rare condition I have - Stingitis - I break out in hives if I hear any "music" by that "man" Sting.

But seriously....what kinda of goof has "O" for a last name anyways..?!?!

What is that Korean or something...??

"O"......pffftt..... [Wink]

Best "Independentland" ever...

We're an American band

Playing in American Idol land

Halfway through ferriswheeler's first set, I started to get scared. They were hitting with a harder edge than I'd heard them; Cypress Hill? Midway through the first set?!? "Hang on," I said to myself. "It's gonna be a long night..."

And to have the Fool of the Dance in the house! I think we need to genetically engineer a cross between Phred and dancingfool (dancingphred?)...I don't think it'd be able to play much, but it'd be a blast to watch...

Thanks, guys.

Aloha,

Brad

Archived