Jambands.ca

Piercings!

Kitari

I had a nipple piercing, and a tongue stud. The tounge drove me crazy cause I couldn't stop playing with it, and spagetti noodles were problematic. The nipple got tiresome, cause I kept banging it on things. I have no idea how it is possible for a guy to injure his nipple at least once a day... Too drunk, I guess.

I just have an ear piercing... But let me tell ya, my body ain't happy about it!

The first time I had it pierced, I had to actually get minor surgery done. The whole back of my ear lobe, swelled up to the size of a marble. It was an 'infected hemotoma'. The doc had to take a scalpel, cut it open, drain it and I actually got stitches... The only time I've ever had stitches.

Being stupid I got it re-pierced. It still gives me a lot of trouble, years after. It's like it refuses to heal. I can't wear anything other than the gold hoop I have in now...

So that's my piercing story... No more for me... I do however have 3 tatoo's...

If my wife was to get a naval ring, that wouldn't bother me at all! [Eek!]

You shouldn't be afraid to have your tongue pierced, it was the most fun I ever had being stuck with a needle. It doesn't hurt unless you go to some back door piercing outlet store, I had my labret pierced before my tongue and couldn't believe how easier it was getting my tongue done.

I had to take my labret out because I smashed my face too many times and it began destroying my gums. The tongue I took out a year later because I felt I had grown out of the whole piercing thing. Fun times though!

Well, I've just lost my final facial piercing. My nose stud is growing over. My body rejected having something perpetually stuck up my nasal cavity! It also rejected my eye-brow ring, and my labaret. I suppose I'm going to have to deal with the fact that I'm not piercing material. ...maybe I'll just stick with tattoos!

Any of you have funny, gross, scary, amazing piercing stories? I'm in mourning for my wild side and need some poked-support!

(For those who don't know me I must sound pretty freaky! But really, I look a lot more like my avatar than I care to admit!)

Instead of piercin's, I opted for the full arm sleeve and full back piece Tattoo's,oh yea and a big phat one(tattoo) on the side of my neck.

Just can't get into the holes in my face I guess,but have thought about gettin my tongue done.........all good.

Then again full upper body suit of tattoos is my goal.Gotta love that sound of a tattoo gun......oh yeah!

I dig piercin's on women though as a plus, tattoo's also.........

So i have had my ears pierced, my nose, but they are gone. Something about society and the proper attire for "work". I now have my tongue pierced and I like it dispite the dental work because of it.

I also have 3 tattoos'. One on my wrist ( tribal art ) one on my back (chinese symbols) and one on my right arm (heart,key,ribbon, with "mom" in the ribbon ) I know...I'm a big suck...whatever.

But I am seriously looking into branding, oh and beeded tattoo's. It looks like cool shit.

Archived