Jambands.ca

Survival Tactics

Maddak

quote:

Originally posted by dave-O:

Snoot from the hip then... it's like snooting ducks in a barrel!

That'd work better for me, given that my hips are large enough to trap small meteors in geosynchronous orbit.

Hey, it's way cooler than a belt, unless that belt is a shot of single-malt scotch.

Well, getting back to the original topic..

It seems that On Tap just doesn't have the magnetic draw it once had, causing it to be closed on thursdays (much to my personal dismay of course) so instead the 20 or so of us went to Minglewood's. Slightly better than On Tap in my opinion, there are tv's to distract you from the awful hip hop music. The upper floor of the place was pretty dead when we got there, but there were so many of us that we brought our own party and before long everyone around was joining in.

No Ms. Hux, during the course of the night I didn't happen to see any cougar action, but I did happen to meet probably the biggest sleaze in the bar (not the highlight of the night, but something that is easily forgotten). Oh well, my friend had a blast and enjoyed her birthday, and none of my friends felt the need to expell any of the liqour they had consumed.. except for one of my friend's roommates, but he passed out at home before we even left for the bar.

I swear though, next time we all get together I'm bringing one of those ropes that they use in daycares, with the handles for everyone to hold on to so no one gets lost. Keeping an eye on that many people was getting a little nerve wracking, and one of the guys has a tendancy to run into traffic when he's drunk. The scary thing is.. I'm not even exaggerating.

I'm probably making this sound worse than it really was, I managed to enjoy myself during the odd moment here and there, and even if I don't share the same tastes in music as most of the people that were in the bar last night, I can still enjoy some of the scenery. [Wink]

And thanks to bradm for the very detailed explanation of snooting oneself. All I can add to the idea of jaybone's female friend is that there are on the market, bras that are filled with gel. These gel packs are easily removed for washing etc, and would leave two perfect pockets, well suited for snooting.

As a long time snooter myself, I've just heard of a new and damn impressive method of sneaking snoots. Instead of the old stand-by water bottle, a friend has taken to filling zip-lock baggies (the ones with the zipper) with snoots and sticking it in her bra. Innovative and damn near fool-proof. Show folk never cease to amaze me with their ways of sticking it to the man...good work people, boogie on.

Archived