Jambands.ca

Anyone have a big screen TV??

Greg Hemmings

I promise Ill shut up about A heads Tale real soon!!! If anyone around Peterborough has a decent size TV that would be willing to donate it to KevOs place for the night of the 21st before the Bus show that would be awesome. We want to have a pre-Bus screening.

Also anyone in Guelph, London or Kitchener know if the venues (trash, bacchus???, scherzo) have projectore or decent screens? I usually leave things to the last minute, im only now realizing that some places might not be set up with tvs and stuff...word?

word...so do you have this flick on a reel??? i was talking with a buddy about it today. there might be a small theatre here in calgary that we coould get a showing at. not sure at all but the thought came up. just need to know what format this baby exists in!!!!

email me at :

SolarGarlic AT gmx.net

Shawn AT ctree.org

Yo Greg! I'm workin' on the situation.. I may be able to hook something up with the A/V department at Trent. We shall see! If so, it would be super sweet -- projector and everything. Could you send me a poster for the movie? Talk to ya soon.

Hey KevO,

Where is this show at?I'm have a friend from Brantford who has moved to Lindsay for school and knows no one right now,I know she would love to see GTB(since she was with us in PEI)and see Greg's film,since she didn't think she could be back in Hamilton or Toronto for the shows.

Let me know and I can give her the good news!

Thanks

Esau13

Hey Tungsten , and Solar garlic....the movie is on either VHS or mini DV at this point

Id love to have someone show it in Calagary...I also have my other film that i shot in Calgary at the G8 that Im sure lots of people would want to check out. Its only half an hour long too....no boring. Its also on VHS

Tungsten...do you think that bar next door would be welcoming to showing a movie?

Thanks all!!!

Yo Esau! The GTB show is at The Trasheteria (in Peterborough) and if all goes well then the GTB pre-party / A Head's Tale screening will be at my house in Peterborough -- 793 George St. North, on the corner of George & Barnardo. The So So's might be setting up their gear in my place for a few days that week too, making for the possibility of after-party late night jamming after the GTB and/or the Nero show. GTB is on Tuesday and Nero is on Thursday. [big Grin]

Archived