Jambands.ca

Mike Tyson

Ms.Huxtable

Funny, I just said to Barrett last week that we should put a Mike Tyson Quote's book together, we would make a fortune..............obviously, I would talk to him

"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all. "

"At times, I come across as crude or crass, That irritates you when I come across like a Neanderthal or a babbling idiot at times. But I like to be that person. I like to show you all that person because that's who you come to see."

"I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country (THe USA) was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime."

"If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

I would talk to him I think, but do it drunk.

I read somewhere that the pounds per square inch of his punch is roughly the same as an average man swinging a 2.5 foot sledge hammer. Anyone feel like putting a boxing glove on a sledge hammer and letting me hit them in the face with it?

Archived