Jambands.ca

Dylan @ The Phoenix

Esau

Personally, I think the band as a whole sounds better with Dylan on piano. When he plays guitar he always wants to play lead and, quite frankly, he's not very good. With piano, he's just comping and playing some rhythm stuff and lets the rest of the band do their thing. I thought last night was incredible and so great seeing him in such a small place.

Peace!

Originally posted by NewRider:

can anyone tell me if security were using ticket scanners at this show? they probably were on Friday as it was an arena show but I'm wondering if they'll be doing it tonight.

No. They were just tearing tickets at the Phoenix. They did have the whole "more touching than you can reasonably expect on a successful first date" thing happening when you go through security at the front door, though. Of course, it's always like that at the Phoenix - really hardcore bouncers/security. [Roll Eyes]

Hey, no problem! And I did have a great time that night - Dylan's band, as always, was so on!! And the setlist was nice, both in and of itself, and also because there were several tunes in there that I've never heard Bob play live before. Nice. Hope you have a good time tonight!

Archived