Jambands.ca

Thanks Muddlecocks....

elemeno

ya babber, all the best in your endeavours, so smiley this weekend i can't wipe it off. Sorry i had to leave so early (7am) but i'm sure you guys kept the festivities going in true style.

The highlight of the night was you singing The Giant with the lip thing, was that your best Ed immitation? Nice.

Give Mud a 'giant' hug for me and i'll see you in a couple of weeks for the meow bark squeek,

big giant hugs (and of course, congrats!) to blair & mud for a fantastic partay.... thanks also to everyone who came out, it was great to meet/see you, i think parts of me are still laughing. what a fun night, it's not so often 7am just kinda sneaks up on you. [big Grin] and blair, you have a *fantastic* twirl, it should really be incorporated into future routines.

oh, and didn't somebody hit my car????? hahahaha

p.s. thanks for the 100 ways tigger, that was great! [smile]

Congratulations Blair & Mud! I couldn't be happier for the two of you. Thank you so much for inviting me over and sharing such wonderful news with all of us. I'm glad i could be there to celebrate. What a fantastic night, you Chatham freaks are CRAZY FUN!

Insta-gator, you are one funny dude. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Thanks for the stories and the laughs.

I posted some PICTURES from the night - enjoy!

Can't wait to hang out with all of you again. You sure know how to party!!

Thanks everyone....and thanks to those who could join us in sharing. It was wonderful to be surrounded by so much love [big Grin] .......just trying to put my head back together today. Can't believe how much I laughed - my face hurts!

What a blast that was.....New Rider the answer to your questions is yes.

Insta-gator, I'm thinking we should hit a whole bunch of auctions and afterwards put together a "Where's insta-gator?" book......seeing as you (we all) blend in so well, I'm guessing the book the difficulty level might actually be a bit too hard.

Probably missed a whole bunch of stuff....but it hurts my head to think.....so I'm going home!

KK, can't believe you went to work last night (round of applause)

Originally posted by backbacon:

Insta-gator thoroughly enjoying his own private blair synth recital:

-

a few more pics from the weekend

Of course he was enjoying his own private blair synth recital......if you recall, I was playing Billy Joel's "Always a Woman" for him......and what a woman he is.

Mud might be my fiancee, but Insta-gator's homie-hippy B-rad's full-time bitch!!

Go get me some more crack bitch!

LMP, thank you for the pics......you caught some great moments!!

Archived