Jambands.ca

Who's seeing some ANTIBALAS next week?

shainhouse

Originally posted by hamilton:

I will definitely be at the Underground,and I'm considering going to the Call The Office gig too - I'll be in London on the Friday night anyway, so maybe I'll just stay Saturday and then hit up CTO - haven't been there for a long time.

Boy, am I ever dumb. That's unpossible! The Call The Office show is on Thursday. Good thing I wasn't making other plans around this... [Roll Eyes]

See yuz at the Underground...

stop.

hammer time.

underground sunday it is!

hey, does anyone know about tickets for this? i.e. will we be SOL if we try & get some at the door? can you get advance ones? is there any way to avoid ticketbastard? how much are tickets anyway? help me please? how many more questions can i fit in this post?

[smile]

I have to say that I was really disappointed with the last two Antibalas shows that I saw....I am not trying to be negative, definately go and check them out if you haven't seen them, but for me the music was boring and went nowhere (that is there were no builds and dips - just one groove.) It is cool to see a band sing in more than one language, and to see so many people on stage at one time, but the novelty wore off quickly. Cheers.

non! non! non! qu'est-ce que, don't listen to that crazy milton man, K-DUB is the place to be friday night! we need you here, i ah... um.... OH!... i have presents! that's right, presents waiting for you here. and ah, they will self destruct by sunday, so i have to give them to you on friday. yeah, that's it. presents. c'mon, you can take in *loads* of antibalas actionne on sunday in hamilton with pink & i, and there's only one squeak squeak bark bark meow meow!

watch it stoned free, i'm up for a knock down drag out over who gets qqc friday night. bring it on sucka. [big Grin] hahahahahahahha

Archived