Jambands.ca

Who's seeing some ANTIBALAS next week?

shainhouse

ATTENTION!!!!!!

For anyone who cares. There is a free Antibalas Show in either Branion Plaza (the courtyard in front of the University Centre) if it's nice or inside the University Centre at the University of Guelph on Friday at 12:30PM

I just saw signs about it today, so if anyone is looking for something to do that day, come on down.

The Toronto problem is easy... Go see the Antibalas Friday and Slammin Jack Saturday at Rancho Relaxo.

That's great news about the free show in Guelph. I'll be there playing Thursday night and have all day to get to Hamilton Friday. With my musicians budget, free is the perfect cover for me!!!

was hopin you were in the neighbourhood there Stapes,

will let ya know what I think after tonight's show, will be my first time

to anyone who's interested I'm sitting here drinking a big box of wine until showtime, bring your own glass (or I guess you can use one of mine)

:D

oh cowboy, last night in hamilton proved to be some sweetass times. antibalas! so fun!

a marathon set & the boys in the band have the brooklyn flave fo sho. great to see so many people out (although there were a few surprising no shows, must say!).

thanks to hamilton for picking up the tickets & hosting pre-events at his mackin' phat pad. thanks to marcO for, well, being alive! haha. (who's on first? dave.) i hope you finished your big as a cereal bowl martini (even if was more fun to make than swallow). i also appreciate your immediate attention in stepping up ready to save my life, as i choked on the bite size pieces of candy coated peanut butter niblets of death (aka reese's pieces). i also like your girlfriend lots, she is funny and fun, and has amazing hair. great tights too.

and extra special thanks to miss pink, and of course, hamilton and marco for your hefty contributions to that lovely present from the city of hamilton, $35 parking ticket. you can tell you have very, very good moms. that's cool. :)

and last but not least, a big giant thanks to EVERYONE who came out (esp. my darling date for the night, littlemiss pink, you should get drunk more often!), you all made my night that much more fun by having your sweetass selves around to boogie down with. big kisses to you.

just got home from all that, and all I can say is "phew"... can sure get into a some trouble if you hang out with the right wrong people (riff raff)

great to see the few wonderfuls amonst the crowd last night(you know who you are), love ya all (even crazy MarcO)

really good band, awesome percussion and the bass sax and trombone rock it... interesting stuff

to Stapes query I'd say they're a $15 band, not quite a $25 yet (though there's certainly worse things in the world you could throw you money away upon)

food now

Archived