Jambands.ca

i admit it...

bONES

nothin wrong with that...i love the Dixie Chicks and i will admit that. When i lived in Calgary, it was hard to get away from the country and i have taken some favourite songs back with me..."it's alright to be a redneck" by Alan Jackson is just too damn funny not to love. And "I've got friends in low places" is a killer party song!!! [big Grin] but hey...maybe that's just me [Wink]

Not a country fan, but I LOVE my bluegrass...

Del McCoury Band

Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys

Smokin' Grass

Red Allen & The Osbourne Bothers

Mother McCree's Uptown Jug Champions

Del McCoury & The Dixie Pals

High On The Hog Band

Sam Bush Band

Red Allen & The Kentuckians

Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys

To name a few...

quote:

Originally posted by onthejourney:

nothin wrong with that...i love the Dixie Chicks and i will admit that. When i lived in Calgary, it was hard to get away from the country and i have taken some favourite songs back with me..."it's alright to be a redneck" by Alan Jackson is just too damn funny not to love. And "I've got friends in low places" is a killer party song!!!
[big Grin]
but hey...maybe that's just me
[Wink]

absolutely right on all counts. [Cool]

quote:

Originally posted by bones:

i'm a cowboy

and i'm coming out of the closet about it...

gimme chewing tobacco and spurs on my boots

George Strait rules

[Cool]

well in this case bones you should know about a large house party going on in peterborough this coming friday night.. some friends are having a "wild west cock luck". basically these gals are having a cowboy/cowgirl themed party and its a cocktail potluck - so bring a bottle of something and put it on the table and help yourself to anything. DJ Oven & Stove will spin music and fun will be had by all!

Archived