Jambands.ca

Thanks VVilly!

MamaPink

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

great pics, willy! they really capture the dance party action quite nicely. [smile] and LOL, y'all beat me to comment on the fist pumping action. go marcO! you're such a great cult leader.

aw, these pics are totally bringing me back to this legendary night. willy and leanne, you two are quite possibly the best party throwers ever! thanks again to everyone who came out you all contributed in one way or another to this fantastic night and all the wonderful memories i have of it!

I had such a good time, I don't even know where to begin thanking everyone. I know that I share Marie and Schwa's thinking: Over the last several years I have met some of the best people that I've known in my whole life. I love you all dearly. Thank you all for leaving this house with a warmth that will last another hundred years.

Want more pictures? Check here.

quote:

Originally posted by SevenSeasJim:

Who is the person that is in the middle? Marco?

I was wondering that very thing. I'm not 100% sure who it is. Anyone?

quote:

Originally posted by LittlemissPink:

Do you think I could put a few of them up on my site?

I can't speak for Fretman but you're welcome to any of mine that you'd like. If you want the higher resolution originals, just let me know.

Hehehehehehehe.....

I think the middle person in that pic is our friend Jay. It's the same guy that's in the picture with drunken Kevin at the front door. I vaguely remember taking that pic and him hiding behind them. Crazy pictures Brian (good job Lisa).

As for the next party....we'll have to recover financially from the first one before thoughts on the next. But.....we'll let you's know when the time comes. [Wink]

Blah-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just laughed out loud in the York U library and showed the pics to the girl next to me cause I had to share them with somebody!!!!

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

NO apologies necessary!!!

I was possessed!!!

[big Grin][big Grin]

Thanxs again VVilly and Leanner Banner for the Jam-Down of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived