Jambands.ca

Hux's All-Star Survivor: EXPANDED VERSION!!!!

Hux

That's right folks! It's time for my IMPROVED version of Low Roller's smash hit folder - only this time - I'm expanding it to include famous historical figures AND musicians!!!!!

.....so.....without further delay....this weeks nominations for Hux's All-Star Survivor are.....

(the envelope please)

ahem....

Contestant # 1: All-around scourge of the world - George W. Bush!

-

Contestant # 2: Al Qaeda bad-boy - Osama Bin Laden!

-

Contestant # 3: Serial Killer - Jeff Dahmer!

-

Contestant # 4: Dead Rythm Guitarist Bobby Weir!

-

Contestant# 5: Sultan of Sin - Satan!

-

Now...the unenviable task of voting one of these contestants off...so...who's the first to go gang!?!?!?!?

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Phred:

I say we all vote off bobby. Just because huxy obvious is trying to stack it so he wins.

You think? The subtlety is equivalent to a boot to the side of the head.

I say we vote Bobby off, leave everybody else on, and end the game. That way we get the satisfaction of eliminating Bobby, and we get to strand the embodiments of evil on an island. Everybody wins. Except for Bobby.

My vote goes to Bobby.

Well my way of looking at it is the only way you can compare these apples and artichokes that Hux has given us is to go by their overall historical significance (i.e. will they be remembered in a hundred or a 500 years), and their level of achievement in their chosen profession (i.e. politics, terrorism, music, people-eating, evil-doing.)

Based on those two criteria, it's a no brainer:

Bye bye, Mr. Weir!

(Sorry Geoffy.)

Peace,

Mr. M.

To: Cavemates

Subject: The Cave

Hi guys,

We've all been putting in long hours, but we've really come together as a group, and I love that!

Big thanks to Omar for putting up the poster that says "There is No I in Team", as well as the one that says "Hang In There, Baby." That cat is hilarious!

However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can't forget to take care of the cave. And frankly I have a few concerns.

First of all, while it's good to be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the scorpions in our cave. Hey, you don't want to be stung and neither do I, so we need to sweep the cave daily.

I've posted a sign-up sheet near the main cave opening.

Second, it's not often I make a video address but when I do, I'm trying to scare the most powerful country on earth, okay? That means that while we're taping, please do not ride your razor scooter in the background. Just while

we're taping! Thanks.

Third point, and this is a touchy one: As you know, by edict, we're not supposed to shave our beards. But I need everyone to just “think hygiene”, especially after mealtime. We're all in this together!

Fourth: Food. I bought a box of Cheez-Its recently, clearly wrote "Osama" on the front, and put it on the top shelf. Today, my Cheez-Its were gone. Consideration….That's all I'm saying.

Finally, we've heard that there may be American soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Muhammed, Abdul, Akbar, and Richard.

Love you lots,

Osama

Archived