Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL: Diesel Dog @ The Bacchus Lounge

ike

Diesel Dog returns to The Bacchus Lounge, London's coolest jam venue this Saturday. We'll be giving out some free music so come on out early and get yours.

Diesel Dog

The Bacchus Lounge

Saturday, March 8th

545-1/2 Richmond Street

London

$5 cover

Hey Mama,

I think you should go. Just don't drink too much booze. That's what makes for the shitty work day. My suggestion...go, stay for the night at the bar, stay over in London and go to work from london-no harm no foul...besides, you can have a nap after work. Gawd, the old bad seed me comes out sometimes...sorry to egg you on to be irresponsible. Wait-I take that back...go girl!!!!It will be lots'o' fun!!!

Yo MoMack are you coming down?Do you have your shit together yet?About the double fisted pulldown,not to sure if it still can be done?Not to sure if i want to mix the old school with the new school!!!!!Could still be done.I think that i would have to start drinking at 12:00 to pull it off!!!!

Hey Fonserman,

Get your shite!!!together,FAULKER!!!!

R-fox

Hey Fons!

You better come, I had to be there all alone at the last two shows...besides i still owe you and Doug some of my lovely baking for your birthday presents. You won't even have to drink!

And I have pictures to show you from up north.

...oh yeah... and Diesel Dog rocks...

so come shake some ghetto bootie with me

Well if there's food involved I'm definitely there. I was even thinking of cooking up a batch of ganja crispie squares with that ganja butter I scored when we went to that reggae christmas party in London.

Archived