Jambands.ca

Ratdog's first show with new bassist tonight!

Hux

......well.....while Wasserman was a BIG part of Bob's solo world for the past 14 yrs (they first paired up in '88) I think a bass player with a little more funk, will definetely add a little something to the Dog....nothing will ever compare to Rob's solos though...he is an alien, this I swear. [Cool] thanks for all the great grooves over the years Rob [smile]

PS: Bouche, maybe you should check out some of Wasserman's post-1996 bass solos, "Satisfaction" bass solos are a relic of the past.

Ratdog

3/4/2003

The Fillmore, San Francisco, CA

*Robin Sylvester's first show on bass!

I: Drums > Jam > Shakedown Street > Baby Blue > The Music Never Stopped* > Youngblood, Bombs Away, Lucky Enough > The Music Never Stopped* > Eyes of the World*

II: El Paso@4, When I Paint My Masterpiece @4>6* > Mississippi Half-Step > Playin in the Band* > Jam* > Bury Me Standing* > Scarlet Begonias*, Aiko Aiko*, Lady With a Fan > Terrapin > Corrina > At a Siding > Terrapin Flyer

E: Brokedown Palace

*-w/ Norton Buffalo (harmonica); Marching band came out before the first set (Mardi Gras)

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

II: El Paso@4, When I Paint My Masterpiece @4>6*

*-w/ Norton Buffalo (harmonica); Marching band came out before the first set (Mardi Gras)

What does the "@4" notation mean? And the ">6"? s "6" a song they segued into out of "Masterpiece"?

Aloha,

rad

@ = acoustic, and I believe the # beside it denotes how many members are on stage...

For example, sometimes they'll start Looks Like Rain acoustic just Bob, Rob, Mark and then the rest of the band will join in half way through, ie. @3>6...

I think that's the explanation!

Sorry guys.

I had to make a joke...even if it was out of pure historic and ancient ignorance.

I saw 4 further fests in 96, and out of those, I think 3 satisfactions?

I can't take no satisfaction!

However, that has nothing to do with Ratdog...

Archived