Jambands.ca

JOMMOMA TONGIHT IN LONDON

show---whore

jomomma will be playing seamless sets with peterborough reggae fusion funksters the soso's thursday the 21st should be pretty crazy

if you havent seen the soso's you should and this is a perfect time

trasheteria 123 simcoe st peterborough

thurs nov 21 jomomma- sosos

sosomomma

Yes....Great Show, lots of fun, lots of drinks, lots of Dancing! Beck and I didn't stay around for the after party....but we definately had an interesting evening trying to find our way home. No cabs? Why not hail down a van full of hippies to give you a ride? My friend put me in the van gave them $5 and said take this girl home. Nice people. Strange Night!

the show - KILLER!

it did sunshine and becky in though. they had to go home after...can out on a party??

oh well at least they made it out - unlike scottieking...boo-urns to that guy.

i was enjoying ever minute of that show, partly because i'm a funny guy and get to listen to myself all the time in my head and that my head was altered slightly - which put a spin on my funny head.

every time there's a show at the bacchus lounge i have a great time there. it gets packed and everyone's having a great time. similar faces consitently as well as new ones all the time. definitely a hot spot that i appreciate, especially when i have beautiful things to distract me from my funny head.

!