Jambands.ca

Hey tooley... HEY TOOLEY!!!!!

Fuckholes

LOL, i just talked to lunch and seeing that his old place will be empty, i have convinced him too throw somewhat of a bash!!! F*CK YA

So kevin if u talk to the rest of the boys from the sanzwill band Tell em to pack up the gear

and get it ready 4 a good solid practice tonight... [Eek!]

yeah dude that sounds good,, i just need a bit of time, to shower, eat, u know. yeah sansman is working, chillson is working, dunno about robbay, he came down last night for a while tho.

anyways, yeah im down, tell lunch im all about helpin him move tdoday, just gotta shower an eat an ill come down, the guys were gonna practice at stefans tonight, but franklin rd would be way better cuz theres no one home,, no turrass, no turrass-ment lol

k bro im gonna get my hairy wooky ass in gear

talk to ya soon

HEHEHE u da man pro-dak-tor... Ya its like 2 now and im heading over to franklin... I belive he gets the U-haul truck around 3, so jus head over when ever... there is bound to be someone there and if there isnt it just means there taking over a load of shit to the new house... so be patient. [Eek!]

OH HELTER SCHMELTER if by any chance u read this and ure not up to anything tonight

Ure always welcome too... Feel free to stop by and check out the jams [big Grin]

Archived