Jambands.ca

lets give it up for mike and andre

boogieknight

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here, here. Even though I am new here, it seems to be a tightly knit community. Andre and Mike went out of their way to make me feel at home when I first moved to Kingston. I got to meet many graet people who I hope to see again soon.

top notch guys, you would swear they are maritimers... j/k

hooray!!

many many thanks to you... my family thinks i'm weird b/c of all the people who are my friends that i met thru a website... but i'm pretty sure they thought i was weird before that, anyway ::

the sanctuary has been a wonderful, positive addition to my life. *mwa* and *mwa* to the big B's.

I have said it before, and will obviously say it again. I am a moderator that doesnt moderate, aside from a couple of times in the past few years. Ya'll are great for doing that job yourselves.

Aside from that, Mike does everything on here. I participate as the Village Idiot, or Jester if you will.

Jebas, the Mule smoked last night. More on that later, suffice to say Blind Man In The Dark was simply smoking, and contained some of Warrens best playing of the night.

Mark I am seriously concerned about what you are teaching our youth. The fact that you are unable to take a stand on the matters that have flared up in the last few days, given that you started this site, is not being apolitical it is being spineless. Please reconcile these remarks to Todd with my particular situation. Please use logic or sound reasoned argument.

I think that perhaps you greatly underestimate the input that you've given to this site through your posts. If I had to make a short list of people who have posted things of "substance" to The Sanctuary, you'd be on it. That matters a lot, in my opinion.

Secondly, an apology isn't needed from people who take more from this site than they give to it. I'm certain that many of these people give more than they take in other areas of their lives. (And maybe I should have rephrased to use the word "receive" instead of "take.")

HONK!HONK!HONKITY,HONK!!!!!!~! :: ::

The Bouchards are fantasticly, amazingly, wonderfull, guys and so are all of you for giving them a well deserved here,here.

Love that internet high five...too funny ::

.....mabey it's the Zyban but I may have a little boohoo of joy here.

I think myrna(spell?) deserves a highfive too! ::

Sereously boys....thanks so much....because of Dave, Gord, Nero and this site I fell in love with my home town again and my constant urge to run back west subsided.....pretty coolioso.(i had some speedy running shoes in my early twenties...ran me all over the place)

It is something when I think of all the incredible people and good times had due to the folks nero and this site connected me too.Amazing.

awe now I want to go Downtown and have a drinkskies with ya'll. :P

Good point Howler. Without Nero, what the hell would all of *this* become? Once we met them, this site took off and a symbiotic relationship was formed.

Well, until Shane left. This place went to sh!t..........

Wait a sec, who the fu©k is Gord on here? I have no idea and couldnt guess. I didnt even know that guy could read anything aside from a book.

Seriously though, huge props to my brother. I love him deeply, and would love him more if he wasnt such an a$$hole. I am sure Canuck Duck and Tissue Man loved feeling that love the past day and a half.

He's not here. He's an old,old buddy of Sloth and me..and a couple others on this board..he was at slip,montreal..probably known him for like 15 years or something crazy....great guy.

He was the one who kept telling Dave and I to check out nero,giving us sh!t when we didn't and continuing to hagger us to go.

We finnaly did go to Zaphods of all places(not my favourite spot) and we were so fricking impressed that we kept coming back for more....I think thats where we first met most of the spazoid Ottawa folk that we now love so dearly....funny stuff.

atkins_logo.gif

this li'l hole on the internet wouldn't exist the way it is if it wasn't for all of the great talent and talent lovers and kind people that are bound by the music that resonates through us all.

I had a great time at the mule last night with andre and jaimoe and canuckduck and the Tissueman. It was great to run into Newrider, Phunkyb, caution jam mark, basher, stonedphilips, a couple of other ottawa folk whom I didn't know were lurkers here and well, NEW RIDER again. hahah....that guy is always the funnest person to run into.

I sure as hell know that I wouldn't be able to make all of these runs if it wasn't for the wonderful community that we're all part of. I'm sure that I wouldn't have the same interests if there wasn't this community to share these times with.

MISS YOU TONIN!

I had a great time last night at the Mule with the Bouchard brothers, Matt and John. Thanks for the Mule concert poster once again. It's made me almost forget about my $67 cab ride: DON'T LEAVE YOUR TICKET STUCK ON THE FRIDGE.

I'm looking forward to Jambands.ca's future, one that Mike is working on and showed me a sneak preview of last night. Get excited everyone.