Jambands.ca

Frisbee Golf Anyone?

CyberHippie

frisbee golf is suuuuper fun, ive only played it once too, in chicago but it was really fun

i always hoped there was a course around here, thats cool if theres one in toronto, ill have to go check it out during the summer

I don't like golf at all, but I had a lot of fun playing today. Smoke a little, throw a frisbee and try and get it in a basket, get some fresh air, what more do you need? Maybe throw a couple beers in your bag.

It's on Toronto Island, so it's nice and peacefull, especially during the week. I'll defintely be back. I'm thinking wednesday afternoons could turn into a great regular thing.

Hey trev im deffinately down with frisbee golf sometime...is the course free? the last one i played at in BC was free and was awesome.. hows it play there is it in a wooded area or open? And lastly whats the cost to get over and back? Lemme know im off for four days starting.... now

I have been disc golfing for a couple years, and it is the shit. It is super popular in the U.S. and it makes a great travel stop along the way to your favourite show. There are a couple of courses in T.O., one on the island and 27 holes at Centennial Park (near the airport) I would be happy to play with any of you kind soles. Cheers.

You can usually buy discs at the Centennial Park course on Mondays, which is their league night. People sell them out of the trunk of their cars, and this will cost you a lot less than ordering on the net. The discs are all good, and sometimes you can even by used discs, which are a lot cheaper (and great for beginners) I have some used drivers and mid-range discs if anyone is interested....

Archived