Jambands.ca

Rose Garland's last "local" show

NewRider

As far as I know the band is not regrouping under a different name. Just these last two shows and thats it.

It's a real pitty too, I've had some really great times going to see these guys play and Dave Kennedy's Bobby Weir voice will surely be missed!

This is sad news.

Had alot of fun seeing Rose Garland in the past.Best memory was last years Rose Garland Family BBQ.

Good luck to them all & I hope where-ever they all go they have nothing but good times, they always showed me one~

Cheers & Peace~

Yoink!

This here would be Arnie from Rose Garland talking (actually typing I guess!). I heard rumours that everyone thought we were breaking up! I'm posting this message to make all our rosebuds that have come to our shows that we aint breakin' up. NOPE!

We are currently going through a personnel change. Our buddie Glen is moving on, and we are breaking in a new bass player, Eron Stroud (of Palooka!!). Frontier Town is our last show with Glen. After that it will be Mssr. Stroud joing Aaron in the engine room! Visit our website for a tad more info at www.rosegarland.ca

cheers,

Arnie

Archived